Christmas Tree Oils


A change of the seasons...


So the Christmas tree has been taken down, or thrown in the backyard, or tossed to the side of some back country road.  It almost the middle of January.  In my house, I need that tree out by now.  I toss it with joy for being rid of the needles all over the floor.  I toss it with sadness for no more Christmas tree ambiance and rich aroma.  I love walking into the house and smelling that Christmas tree scent!  My senses awaken when going to get my coffee in the morning and that rich scent fills my nostrils.  It's the middle of January now, and the Christmas tree is gone along with the aroma.  Lucky for me, I have doTERRA oils in every living space and can create that aroma and ambiance anytime of the year with the right blends!

If you want to recreate that Christmas tree smell in your home, watch my short video and learn how!




Comments

Popular Posts